WHOLE OF SYSTEM WARRANTY STATEMENT
- Independent from and in addition to the Product Warranties provided by the product manufacturers and any warranties implied or specified under Australian Consumer Law, Go Solar Go Green provides a full 5 year "Whole of System" warranty which includes on-site rectification for all its residential systems.
What is covered?
- If during the first five years of operation, your system suffers a fault or defect in relation to the products supplied or the installation workmanship, then Go Solar Go Green will rectify the fault or defect at no cost to you. Go Solar Go Green will also repair any documented damage or leaks caused by it or its contractors during the installation process, subject to Go Solar Go Green being notified of such damage as soon as you become aware of, or should have reasonably become aware, of the damage. This covers all related costs in relation to repair and/or replacement of components and/or damage and the associated on-site labour.
- Fault or damage caused by external factors or events (e.g. vandalism).
- Damage caused to the system by extreme weather (we recommend that you update your home insurance policy to cover the solar system and such events).
- Damaged caused to the system by Animals (possums, cockatoos etc.)
- Faults or damage caused by tampering with, repair or modification by a party other than Go Solar Go Green or its contractors without our express written consent
- Items that are visual in nature or do not affect the performance of the system.
- Faults or damage caused by the electricity network.
- Non-compliance with operating instructions.
- Incidental or consequential loss in relation to a fault or defect.
What happens after the system warranty period?
- In the event of a fault or defect, you can still rely on the product warranties provided by the manufacturers of the equipment supplied as part of the system (for example, the 25 year performance warranty associated with Solar Panels). Go Solar Go Green is your first point of contact regarding any potential warranty claims associated with your system and will provide assistance in lodging warranty claims and obtaining warranty resolution from the relevant manufacturer. Our product suppliers are all Tier 1, high quality manufacturers of Solar PV equipment with many years of field experience. Many of the products we supply come with an on-site labour warranty (proving coverage after 5 years) to minimize out of pocket expenses. You should consult the relevant warranty documentation in relation to the specific products to determine if labour is covered after 5 years. Product Warranty documents have been provided to you as part of your System Document Pack.